MSP Institute is passionate about high-quality multi-stakeholder processes (MSPs) for sustainable development.
Meaningful participation, open dialogue and effective collaboration involving all sectors of societies will play a key role in achieving transformation towards sustainable development.
MSP Institute brings knowledge, skills, experience and networks to processes of engagement, collaboration and learning at local, national and international levels, and advocates for investing in designing, facilitating and evaluating MSPs. We support and coach, develop and implement, study and learn, build capacities, and are interested in exchange and collaboration with colleagues.
Please get in touch with us via email: info(at)msp-institute.org.
Follow us on twitter at @byMSPInstitute
The MSP Institute is a member of several civil society networks:
- TAP Network – Transparency, Accountability & Participation for 2030 Agenda
- Together 2030
- GenderCC – Women for Climate Justice
- Alliance for Gender Equality and Universal Health Coverage (Info)
- Network of MSP Support Platforms (GIZ Partnerships 2030)
- and an associate member of CIVICUS.